Setting up mujoco-py and OpenAI Gym on Amazon AWS
I am roughly following the steps from here
- Select the Deep Learning Base AMI and launch an EC2 instance.
- SSH into your instance
- Install Anaconda and create conda environment with python=3.7
- Install pip with get_pip.py
- For -lGL error, follow steps from here
- First install sudo apt install libosmesa6-dev libgl1-mesa-glx libglfw3
- If still doesn’t work, manually maker the symbolic link as such sudo ln -s /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libGL.so.1 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libGL.so
- If link already exists, remove the current one and make again.